Monday, July 21, 2008

Many more Happy returns of the day da B**du !! :)




Surprise Surprise !!! This ones a special surprise testimonial for my friend Suresh Balaji Alias B**du Balaji whos celebrating his Birthday today !! :) Actually i had planned him a bigger surprise for today but it did nt work out since he had to go for work today !! :( Anyway , here it goes !! B**ds is one of my most close and best-est friends in my life !! Although we became classmates in the second sem only , we knew each other from 1st sem itself as we used to come across each other in our bus few days ! I never knew his love he had for me , untill the third semester , when something terrible happened to me and he was one of the very few human beings who stood by my side and fought for me !! Thanks for that da !! After that , my repect and likingness for him grew very much !! Yet another incident was in a bus journey one day when i told him sadly , Unlike the other guys in our class , I dont have any one single person to tell as my BEST Friend !! For that he replied - Am also in the same position only da !! Don worry,  i ll always be there for you !!! I wont forget that forever !! :) Like these , there are so many incidences !! I always thought that he was such a coward and Good for nothing fellow !! he he .. but he proved me wrong when he bravely fought the presidential elections in our dept(when everyone of us backed down)  - just to show his support for his friends !! I love you da mama !!!Always keep in touch !!! Happyyy Birthday !! :) May God blessss you !!! And don forget to specialah gavanichify me at your treat !! :p


PS : Sorry for the pic ! he he.. Its my favt pic of his !! But he does nt like it at all !! he he :)

No comments: