Friday, February 29, 2008

Fabulous Final(e) Sem !! :-)

Well, two months back , when i started this blog of mine , i felt that this final sem would be pretty un-eventful with a whole loooot of Idle time to sit and laze and take rest before steppin into Work , where once u are in , theres No way Out ! And hence , thought i could concentrate on my blog !!

But then , it turned out to be entirely different from what i had in mind , to the extent that i cant find even few mins of time in a week to put up even a single post !! Well, i can definitely say that this sem has been the most busiest and tedious of the lot and also has turned out to be "Fabulous" too :) I have always , right from my childhood hated to be idle ! May be thats bcos of my moms influence ! She never allowed me to be so ! She made me involve in somethin or the other especially during the 2 month long summer holidays.. Anyway more bout that in "Momma Dont Preach"

So, this final sem , again with some Mom's good old advice, had to figure out a schedule to be Anti-Idle :) N first to my thoughts came the idea of Rejoinin my gym , that i had left goin to during the 3rd sem ! My gym has played an important role in my life ! At the end of my 12th exams, i had grown into this Ugly Shrekky kinda guy weighin over 110 kilos.. I was down on my confidence of even steppin into college, when i joined my gym n within a span of 3 months reduced bout 20 kilos and reached a somewat Normal shape.. So once i stopped, durin the 2nd n 3rd yrs i had started to put on weight yet again N i had to do somethin bout it ! So immediately after the begginin of this sem , i ran in n joined there n makin good progress now ! So two hours of "prime time" is daily spent there.

Next, it was time for my long lasting passion ! I had always wanted to learn some music instrument or another , but then the area i live in is much pre occupied wit other commercial stuff that i had no place to learn durin school days.. So i thought this was my last chance, though few of my friends sarcastically gestured that it was tooooo late, i went n joined a good music school at Egmore for guitar classes, which along wit the keyboard has always fascinated me ! So why the guitar first ?! Well i really don know :) But now i feel i cud ve took to keyboard itself since my batch mate is a guy , on the other hand there is a good lookin gal in the keyboard batch at my time :) N thus the entire Saturady mornins every week is spent !

Other than these 2, i ve also started spendin quality time promoting My commercial blog through which in few weeks we ve got a sum of 60$ in our pockets , n now work is in progress to expand the business :)

Last but not least, the biggest burden of em all ! The Project !! Man, for the first time , i ve taken some kinda good decision , n thats to do my final yr proj on my Own , especially after seein the plight of ppl being duped by those F**kin damn Centers ! Wit help from my team mates , we ve successfully gone til the 1st review n ya, really for the first time in my life i can say that i ve somewat worked "hard", spendin whole lotsa time for this !

My only regret has been that i cud nt spend more time for my personal blog ! But since all other things are goin as planned , it does nt strike me that often & hence this post is jus an Excuse from myself for not posting !! :) Anyway i only hope this Final sem that has been fabulous until now , turns out the same til the end , cos whenever i feel that somethin is goin on pretty well, it jus does nt end up the same way ! :) So whenever i try to scrape in some time, i ll definitely continue my posts !! Til then Good bye !! :)

No comments: